ADVANCE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
ENTURION SECURITY GROUP
Maria A. Ortega
COO, Centurion Security Group, LLC
Ms. Ortega’s working history spans over twenty five years, starting in banking and holding positions of Collections Manager and Vice President. In 1990 Ms. Ortega saw opportunities in the vehicle recovery industry and became a Private Investigator and Recovery Agent. Within a short time Ms. Ortega opened her own business, Hunter Recovery and Investigations, which she successfully operated for seventeen years. During those years, Ms. Ortega also worked on several investigations and surveillances, she still performs the duties of a body guard on a team protecting entertainment VIP’s, and participates as a member of an Emergency Disaster Response Team, during hurricane seasons.
In 2009, after completing an investigation for KENT Security Services, Ms. Ortega was offered the position of District Manager, which she accepted, to oversee and troubleshoot security operations of twenty condominium and corporate accounts. On Nov 2011 Ms. Ortega was hired by Airborne Security & Protective Services as the Regional Director in charge of over 25 accounts and 100 employees. In 2011, Ms. Ortega became an owner of Centurion Security Group. She has remarkable interpersonal, coordination and management skills that have greatly benefited the Centurion Team.
Ms. Ortega holds the following licenses: Security Agency Manager, Security Agency, and Recovery Agency, Private Investigator, Security Officer, State wide Firearms and Concealed Firearms/weapons licenses.
Profile: Results driven manager/coordinator with varied experience and well developed skills in coordination and planning, sales finance, business and organizational development. A tenacious and creative capacity builder and problem solver, who optimizes solutions, improves productivity, boosts confidence and expectations. A skilled negotiator and communicator who builds performance and efficiency. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
2012 to Present CENTURION SECURITY GROUP, LLC
Manage all financial resources for Centurion
• Manage client accounts
• Provide direction for Operations Management Team
• Handles company payroll and financial services
• Balance the company budget and maintain
2011 to 2012 AIRBORNE SECURITY & PROTECTIVE SERVICES
• Assist Company President with major decisions and act in his absence
• Oversee 23 job sites (Condominiums, Residential Communities, Banks and
• Attend Board of Director meetings and make recommendations
• Review and adjust schedules
2009 to 2011 KENT SECURITY SERVICES, INC.
• Manage field accounts and payroll
• Scheduling and discipline of personnel
• Hire, terminate and accountability of personnel
• Interact with Property Manager
• Cold calls and leads
• Face to face sales at conferences and meetings
• Managed 15 plus condominium/commercial accounts
• Maintained working relationship with Property Managers and Board
Members and affiliates
• Supervised Operations personnel, Post Captains, and Security Officers
• Plan and implement events/functions on behalf of KENT Security Services
• Install, activate and monitor Guard Tracking systems required on sites
• Market for new clients for KENT Security Services
• Assist with in-house training, G-License firearms training and special events
1992 to 2009 HUNTER RECOVERY & INVESTIGATIONS, LLC.
President of Company
• Supervise/handle all company related duties, issues, marketing and
• Work with multiple clients to investigate and recover all types of assets
• Supervised a workforce of 20 personnel assigned to repo, security and
• Personally conduct investigations regarding domestic, fraud and corporate
• Supervise and assist with vehicle repossession operations
• Specialize in skip tracing for vehicles
• Supervise a team or work as a member for parties, special events or sport
• Assist as a range safety and firearms instructor for civilian and security